Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Foot stomping and hand stamping!!

This past Christmas I got my daughter a hand stamp set of letters and a hammer.  There has been no stopping her since; she even opened her own etsy shop of all kinds of hand stamped products.

Me, loving all things jewelry, was curious how this hand stamping worked.  So I borrowed one of her many sets of letters and I like how the pieces looked and how you can customize things for you customers.

I didn't want to step on my daughter's toes so I thought about what I could hand stamp that she doesn't make and that there are not already a million on etsy.  Why, earrings of course!  So now my earring shop has custom hand stamped earrings.

Thinking on it somemore, I still wanted to branch out with pieces that others don't have. Uh-ha !  Beaded hand stamped bracelets.  So I created a line of custom hand stamped bracelets that have beads strung on stretch cord.  That is something few have.  It will be interesting to see if these catch on.  If they do you know I will be blogging about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment